The new Innuos PULSE series brings you the Innuos experience whether you want to mostly play music from streaming services like Qobuz or TIDAL or whether you just want another zone in your home connected to your main music server. The Innuos PULSE Network players can be used in two different modes:
– In Standalone mode, you are able to use the Innuos Sense app to play streaming services, Internet Radio and music stored on a NAS to a multitude of audio systems. In this mode, the network player becomes the centre of your audio system, enabling also to use the Sense app with other streamers on your network. You will benefit from all the features of the Sense App including:
- TIDAL and Qobuz integration including Artist Bios, Related Artists, Top Tracks and more.
- Ability to manage TIDAL and Qobuz albums together with albums stored on a NAS for a unified Music Library
- Internet Radio with easy preset creation
- Radio Paradise
- Ability to search tracks playing on Internet Radio / Radio Paradise on Streaming Services
- Fast Integrated Search through Streaming Services and music on a NAS
- Easy creation of playlists from multiple streaming services and music on NAS
- Possibility to integrate BBC Sounds, Spotify Connect and Airplay connectivity based on the provided Logitech Media Server platform
- Curated and Configurable Smart Mixes based on your music
- Home Screen widgets on the app to access your favorite features at the touch of a button
– In Endpoint Mode, the PULSE Network Music Players connect to a main Music Server, be it an Innuos Music Server, Roon Core, HQ Player or any Logitech Media Server based server. The PULSE will then show as a zone on the respective music server app and you will use that app to browse and play music on the Pulse Network Music Players.
The PULSEmini is our entry-level music player but its sound is anything but entry-level. Following on the design of our acclaimed ZEN Series, the PULSEmini features a chassis with a front panel bead-blasted and anodised from the best grade aluminium for a perfect finish.
PULSEmini has the power and reliability to run innuOS Operating System specifically configured for optimal music playback:
- Custom-designed motherboard with an Intel quad-core processor
- Industrial-Grade SSD module specifically for the Operating System with power-loss protection, Low Density Parity Check ECC engine and Global Wear-Levelling technologies
- 4GB of highly reliable Industrial-Grade RAM
PULSEmini outputs PCM up to 32bit/768kHz as well as up to DSD512 via USB to compatible DACs. It further complements its digital outputs with analog RCA, coaxial and optical SPDIF outputs capable of up to 24bit/192kHz.