– Extreme low noise, high speed schematic topology and wide band ( >2 MHz ).
– Separate power supply for Gain, Driver and Output stages.
– Full Regulated Power Supply, High Speed, High Current Very Low Noise, Very Low Impedance
– High speed and low noise regulated power supply for gain and driver stage.
– High current MOS-FET power device (200 A output peak current).
– 16 power device for a total rated 2.000 W power handling capability.
– High filtering capacity (70.000 uF) with numerous (24) low impedance capacitors.
– Toroidal power transformers specially designed for audio applications, low flow dispersion, low mechanical noise, high permeability magnetic core with consequent low output impedance, 2 x 400 VA.
– Full aluminium non-magnetic frame.
– Inputs configurable RCA (unbalanced) & XLR (balanced)
– Inputs selection by relay with GOLD/PALLADIUM contacts.
– RCA solid core gold plated plug connector for any signal connections.
– DC Protection for sensitive speakers.
Connections: 1 RCA, 1 XLR Balanced
Input Impedance: 47Kohm (non sel. input) / 33Kohm (sel. input)
Outputs Voltage: 1 Binding Post couple, 4mm Banana and forks
Frequency Response: 0 Hz – 2.0 MHz (-3dB, non filtered)
Output Power: 160W RMS / 8Ohm – 300W RMS / 4 Ohm
Gain, Sensitivity: 28.5 dB, 1.35 V r.m.s. / 160 W – 8 Ohm
Topology Full Regulated Power Supply, High Speed, High Current
Very Low Noise, Very Low Impedance
Configuration: Solid state Mono
Power devices: MosFet, 4 pairs
Avaible output current: 48 A continuous, 200 A peack
Capacity of filter: 72.000 Uf, 24 capacitors
Supply: 230 V AC / 50 Hz (100V AC or 115 VAC / 50-60Hz in some country)
Dimensions (HxWxD): 110x430x365mm (excluding feet, rear connections )