– Extreme low noise and high speed schematic topology.
– Wide band ( >1 MHz ).
– High current MOS-FET power device (100 A output peak current).
– 8 power device for a total rated 1.000 W power handling capability.
– Semiconductor selected and matching for Left & Right channel.
– PCB Board with wide ground plane.
– Separate ground plane power supply for Gain, Driver and Output stage.
– High speed and low noise regulated power supply for gain and driver stage.
– High filtering capacity with numerous and low impedance capacitors.
– Full aluminium non-magnetic frame.
– Toroidal power transformer specially designed for audio applications, low dispersion flow. low mechanical noise, high permeability magnetic core with consequent low output impedance.
– Remote control of all functions with NORMA RC-A remote control.
– Two-speed volume control (Fine and Fast).
– Possibility of housing the PHONO Stage Board inside.
– High quality phono stage, for MM and MC pick-up
– Protection for DC signal sensitive speakers.
– Inputs selection by relay with GOLD/PALLADIUM contacts.
– Stand-by mode switches off the microprocessor one the command is executed, so as to annul any interference towards analogue signal.
Inputs: 1 Phono MM/MC, 4 Line RCA, 1 Direct (AV) IN
Inputs Impedance: 10 Kohm
Outputs: 1 REC OUT, 2 pair of Main Speakers Outputs,
Phono: MM / MC,
Phono Input Impedance: 47 Kohm, 1 Kohm, 500 Ohm. 100 Ohm, Spare
Phono Gain: 34 dB, 38 dB, 42 dB, 46 dB, 50 dB, 52 dB, Spare
Speaker outputs: 2 pair main output
Frequency Response: 0-800 KHz (Volume at MAX)
Configuration: Solid state
Output Power: 70 W RMS / 8 Ohm – 140W RMS / 4 Ohm (each channel)
Outputs Current : 24 A continuous, 100 A peak (each channel)
Electric transformer: toroidal special audio use, 300 VA
Gain Sensitivity: 34 dB, 470 mV for 70 W / 8 Ohm
Supply: 230 V AC / 50 Hz, (100V AC or 115 VAC / 50-60Hz in some countries)
Dimensions (HxWxD): 75 x 430 x 350 mm
PH1-REVO (Phono Option for REVO IPA-70B, MM & MC, multiple gain and input impedance settings)
USB1-REVO (USB Optional input board for REVO IPA-70B, DSD compatible)