TEAC CD Player Mechanics, with 5 seconds read buffer of
– Two PCM 24 Bit Digital to Analogue converter.
– Digital filter x8 oversamplig with user selectable filter roll-off (Sharp & Slow).
– Proprietary I-V architecture conversion.
– Audio analogue output stage based with full discrete devices amplifier.
– Extreme low noise, high resolution and high speed schematic topology.
– Wide band ( >2 MHz ).
– RCA and Balanced output connection.
– Separate power supply for Digital and Analogue Output stage.
– High filtering capacity with numerous low impedance capacitors.
– 13 Powers supply regulators.
– Full aluminium non-magnetic frame.
– Toroidal power transformer specially designed for audio applications, low dispersion flow. low mechanical noise, high permeability magnetic core with consequent low output impedance.
– Remote control of all functions with NORMA remote control (Philips RC-5 Standard code).
Connections: Line RCA output, XLR Balanced
Outputs Voltage: 3.0 V RMS (+10 dBV) RCA (at 0 dB), 6.0 V RMS (+16 dBV) XLR(at 0 dB)
Output Impedance: 200 ohm
System Frequency Response: 0,0 to 22KHz +/- 0,3 dB (limited from CD standard)
Analogue Output Filter: 0,0 to 180 kHz +/- 3 dB
Analogue StageFrequency Response: 0,0 to 2MHz +/- 3 dB
Configuration: Solid state
Oversampling: DF 1706 8 x Digital Filter
Oversampling Filter: User selectable by Jumper inside from: Sharp & Slow Roll-off filter response.
D/A Converter: PCM 1704 Multibit 24 Bit D/A converter
I/V Conversion: I/V Conversion by proprietary topology with discrete component
Output Stage: Proprietary topology with discrete component, high linearity & low noise
Supply: 230 V AC / 50 Hz, (100V AC or 115 VAC / 50-60Hz in some country)
Dimensions (HxWxD): 75 x 430 x 350 mm