Extreme low noise, high speed schematic topology and wide band ( >2 MHz ).
– High filtering capacity (51.000 uF) with numerous (23) capacitors, to achieve low impedance.
– Toroidal power transformers specially designed for audio applications, low flow dispersion, low mechanical noise, high permeability magnetic core with consequent low output impedance.
– Full aluminium non-magnetic frame.
– Inputs & Outputs configurable RCA (unbalanced) & XLR (balanced)
– Inputs selection by relay with GOLD/PALLADIUM contacts.
– RCA solid core gold plated plug connector for any signal connections.
– P.D.A.A. Programmable Digital Analogue Attenuation, volume control
– 0.5 dB step an 127.5 dB range attenuation, made by relays and high quality precision resistors.
– Active or Passive modality for best audio performance.
– Possibility of set the PHONO board inside, by 2 mono board for Left & Right channel.
– High quality phono stage, for MM and MC pick-ups.
– Two free slots for future upgrades.
– Possibilities of upgrades with MCH-6 (Multichannel board with 2 set of 6 inputs, outputs) for Audio-Video application.
– Possibilities of upgrades with DAC Board with USB & SPDIF inputs, 24 Bit, 192 kHz resolution.
– Remote control of all functions with NORMA remote control.
Input: 4 RCA, 2 XLR Balanced, Optional Phono at INPUT 1
Input Impedance: 47Kohm (not selected input) / 10 Kohm (Selected Input)
Input Configuration: Phono MM/MC, Line, Balanced, Multichannel & DAC option
Output: 1 RCA, 1 XLR Balanced
Output Impedance: 220 ohm
Output Voltage: 7.5 V r.m.s.
Frequency Response: 0 Hz – 2.0 MHz (-3dB, non filtered)
Gain: 17.5 dB Active mode, 0 dB Passive mode
Circuitation: Solid state, Dual Mono, hi speed, low noise
Supply: 230 V AC / 50 Hz (100V AC or 115 VAC / 50-60Hz in some countries)
Dimensions (HxWxD): 110 x 430 x 365 mm
Weight: 15 Kg
Note: Stereophonic Preamplifier completely RC