Celebrating 50 Years of Rega Research Ltd.
From humble beginnings in 1973, making just a handful of turntables for friends, Rega has since grown into a multimillion-pound audio engineering company making world-class, award-winning hi-fi products that are supplied across the globe.
Since inception, our expertise in mechanical and electrical engineering was combined with three core values; to create products that perform beyond expectation, deliver unrivalled value for money, and offer lifelong reliability. These same values are upheld today and are key factors in our continued growth and success.
- Walnut Effect plinth with custom aluminium badge
- RB330 Precision tonearm
- Exact MM cartridge factory fitted
- Neo turntable PSU MK2 included
- 24 V low noise, low vibration motor, hand tuned to the custom Neo PSU Mk2.
- Double brace technology
- 12 mm float glass opti-white polished platter
- CNC machined Planar 6 drive pulley for use with the Neo PSU.
- Supplied with a smoked dust cover as standard.
- Reference EBLT drive belt fitted as standard
- Anniversary Special Edition only available to buy during 2023
- Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
- Hand assembled RB330 precision tonearm
- 24 V low noise motor
- 12 mm glass polished edge
- RCA – Phono
- Via Mini DIN from Neo PSU
- Dimensions (lid closed)
- 447 x 117 x 360 mm
- Turntable Weight
- Neo Mk2 PSU
- 24 V AC protected by resettable fuse
- Power Consumption
- 7.2 W
- 24 V AC
- Wall Power supply
- Rega PS1 only
- Speed control step size
- 0.01 RPM
- Neo PSU Dimensions
- 180 x 150 x 50 mm