- Inputs include 1 balanced on XLR’s, 2 single-ended on RCA’s and 1 single-ended on 1/8” jack located on the front panel.
- Outputs include a pair of 3-pin XLR and one 4-Pin XLR located on the front panel behind a sliding window, a ¼” TRS jack, as well as both fixed and variable single-ended line-level RCA stereo pairs.
- Four (4) stages of our own M-LoVo (MOON Low Voltage) DC regulation circuit to significantly lower the noise floor.
- M-eVOL2 volume control with 530 steps and channel matching of 0.1dB.
- fully asynchronous DAC with four (4) digital inputs (S/PDIF x 2, TosLink x 1 & USB x 1) allowing for use with any virtual digital source; Supports DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 (USB input only); Supports PCM up to 24-bit/192kHz (all inputs) and 32-bit/384kHz (USB input only).