- Our “Lynx” Technology eliminates the global feedback loop and results in the following: more accurate musical reproduction with respect to tonality; the elimination of common phase errors resulting from feedback.
- An oversized dual-mono power supply.
- “Class A” power output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- Gain offset adjustment of ±10dB for each input.
- Any input is configurable to become a “bypass input”, whereby the 700i v2’s volume control is bypassed, permitting a plethora of applications including usage in a home-theater environment.
- Output Power at 8Ω175 W per channel
- Output Power at 4Ω350 W per channel
- Input Impedance23 700 Ω
- Inputs (RCA / XLR)4 pairs / 1 pair
- Monitor Loop (RCA)1 pair
- Gain37 dB
- Frequency response (full range)10Hz – 100kHz +0/-0.1dB
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz-100 dB
- THD (20Hz – 20kHz @ 1 W)0.015 %
- THD (20Hz – 20kHz @ 175 W)0.04 %
- Intermodulation distortion0.02 %
- Shipping weight62 lb / 28 kg
- Dimensions (width x height x depth)18.75 x 5.5 x 18.1 in
- 47.6 x 14.0 x 46.0 cm