- 2-chassis design with 1 chassis housing the power supply, digital controller circuitry, software processing & the LED display. The other chassis contains ONLY audio circuitry.
- Power supply voltage regulation includes i 2 DCf (Independent Inductive DC Filtering); 1 inductor for each and every IC in the audio circuit’s signal path – 40 stages in all.
- Gain offset adjustment of ±10dB for each line input.
- Each line input is fully configurable to be “home theater ready”, whereby the 850P’s volume control is bypassed.
- Number of inputs – XLR / RCA3 pairs / 5 pairs
- Input Sensitivity200mV – 4.0V RMS
- Input Impedance11,000Ω
- Number of Outputs – XLR / RCA2 pairs / 2 pairs (fixed + variable)
- Signal-to-noise Ratio (20Hz-20kHz)130dB @ full output
- Frequency response5Hz – 100kHz ±0.1dB
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz-130dB
- Output impedance50Ω
- THD (20Hz – 20kHz)0.0005%
- Intermodulation distortion0.0001%
- Shipping weight151 lb / 67 kg
- Dimensions – each chassis (w x h x d)18.75 x 4.0 x 16.5 in
- 47.6 x 10.2 x 41.9 cm